Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
What do we do?
- We practice in a full range of areas of law. Please download and read our free brochures in each area.
- We do not specialise in any one “practice area”, nor claim to be “accredited” in one common area.
- There is a reason, we stay in touch with as many areas of law as our varied clients need advice.
- Our solicitors can usually advise you promptly on all your legal concerns.
- We also have a panel of trusted advisors, barristers and legal support agents on call.
Why choose our firm?
Because we will:
- Vigorously and confidently represent you.
- Give you a high level of legal protection and resources.
- Give you practical advice, including non-legal alternatives if relevant.
- Advise you of any deadlines relevant to your claim.
- Move promptly and directly with legal action if required.
- Give real and positive outcomes for your appreciation and loyalty.
Why trust us?
- You will become another one of our loyal clients because of our sensitive, confidential approach to all your legal issues.
- We will be a useful and helpfull. Most of us face problems sooner or later.
- For the major life and business decisions you need someone you can trust and know what to expect. With us you will be actively involved and participate in our processes.
- We do listen, and keep you informed.
- We are professionals and follow the Law Society Code of Ethics.